Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm changing out the 4.10 rear gears for 3.73s in my 99 Cobra (I know, I know the 4.10s are the best gears, but these 4.10s are worn from lots of track use and vibrating now and I've GOT the 3.73s and I'm broke AND I'm taking a new job with lots of on the road commuting time, etc). I need someone in the Reno area that can change the programming on the installed Autologic chip so it matches the new gears and maybe ALSO fine-tune the MM coilover set-up after my install. Anyone have any suggestions for excellent tuners for both chip adjustment/dyno work AND/OR suspension work? Primary need is the chip work. Thanks for your help: E-mail addresses/phone numbers, website links, etc. would be appreciated. Walter:confused:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Irish1 said:
I'm changing out the 4.10 rear gears for 3.73s in my 99 Cobra (I know, I know the 4.10s are the best gears, but these 4.10s are worn from lots of track use and vibrating now and I've GOT the 3.73s and I'm broke AND I'm taking a new job with lots of on the road commuting time, etc). I need someone in the Reno area that can change the programming on the installed Autologic chip so it matches the new gears and maybe ALSO fine-tune the MM coilover set-up after my install. Anyone have any suggestions for excellent tuners for both chip adjustment/dyno work AND/OR suspension work? Primary need is the chip work. Thanks for your help: E-mail addresses/phone numbers, website links, etc. would be appreciated. Walter:confused:
I dont beleive anyone in the Reno area can do squat with a Chip. Hell we dont even have anyone who knows how to run a Dyno in Northern Nevada for a Dyno Tune. For the suspension work Id go to C&C Fuel Injection. They do most the work on the Solo/RoadRace Cars in the area and are very good at it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts