Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am just trying to gauge/ build some interest in the ssscc autocross event happening in Pasco, WA this saturday. Is there anyone in the tri-city area reading this forum? anyone interested in driving around some cones on saturday?
i am not a member of the club (yet) but was wondering how many interested stangers are in the area. it would be cool to see or meet some local folks.
here is a link to the clubs' schedule
http://www.ssscc.org/schedule/index.html

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this forum is SO dead, i don't even need to do this:shakehead
ttt

·
Registered
101 Posts
Graveyard dead, I may be there, however it will probably be after the autocross when you read this. lol
If you happen to read this before sat. if I can go I will be in a dirty black 90GT with black primer fenders and an unpainted bumper cover.
BTW, I am in West Richland also, so maybe we will bump into each other some time.
Dan

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
It's only as undead as we make it.:(

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mr. black_It's only as undead as we make it.

well, every once in a while i try to breathe some life into it.

Dan,
the auto X was a blast! why didn't you run the mustang? it would have been good to have some other 'stangs out there. I was getting scorched by 4 cylinder cars left and right.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I used to be blinded by the mustang light and soon realized that in short of shear acceleration that a 4cyl car is not all bad. :D

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
a lot of them looked good today

·
Registered
101 Posts
I wanted to run but I only had enough time to come and check it out for a bit. Besides 10 degrees is too darn cold!
I found out about it last night so I had no time to prepare my car either.
I was glad to meet you as I don't really know any other mustang folk around here. I talked to a guy named Chad that said he was coming tommorow in an 84 black SVO. Looking forward to running my car and meeting some more car folks.
Dan

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the next event is 18mar06
the temp should be somewhere above frozen sack by then.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dan,
I have a saleen wing for a hatchback that i have been trying to sell?
would you be interested?
it is painted white, but my brother might be able to get it painted. it would look pretty cool on your car.
andy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts