Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Not sure if this is the appropriate section to post this)...They seem to do alot of foxbody specific stuff and have a full chassis fab shop etc...wondering if anyone here has dealt with them...quality etc

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
Installed 2 of their battle box kits for torque box reinforcements. Pretty straight forward items, but still good experience.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad to hear they have quality products...has anyone had them work on their car? I think im going to mini tub and re build the 8.8 and have them do the work...

·
Registered
624 Posts
They did my fathers car years ago,they were in Carteret at the time.Did the cage,subframes,anti-roll bar,rear etc..... Did a great job,were very easy to deal with.This was 15 years ago,but the fact that they are still around is a good sign they still have quality work.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well thats good to know. I know theyve been around for a bit but its always nice to hear from people that have actually used them. Thanks

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Been around for a long time, super nice people and they do good work, im in tennessee and have used them a few times if that tells ya anything

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I'm a little late to the post but I've had them rebuild my rear....8.8 with truetrac welded, 9"ends, axles....they did a great job.
I bought the lower s boxes and they are great quality welded them in and it was very laid out to do so.
More recently I had them install a 6point chromoly cage and that too came out great. All visible welds were tig welded and it came out very clean and solid.
I would not hesitate to have them install anything or purchase any of their products.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts