Ford Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 30895 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey Brian,

Glad to hear your back, hope your vacation was great. I have no problem in bringing the intakes for you to look at. I will have them with me. See you Saturday, and everyone else for that matter. Time to e-mail Billy C. to remind him of this Sat. Later.

·
Registered
203 Posts
sorry I missed ya guys ...my sister from florida was in and I was trying to spend as much time with her as possible .....How did things go ????

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I can't speak for everybody else but I had a great time. I think we had about 6 or seven cars and about 10 people. We just hung out for a while and than we piged out on the buffet. I would like to get together every month. I just wish it had been warmer!!! brrrr!!! Spring time should bring more people out. I tried to take a couple of pictures, but we ended up talking until after dark so they didn't turn out. I'd like to get everyone togther again and get a group photo and some individual shots as well. Let me know what you all think and we will do it!

·
0 Posts
saturday night get together

Hey! just wanted to let you all know that we had a good time too. We are looking forward to seeing all of you guys again. I think that maybe we need to set a regular date for us to get together on a saturday afternoon or evening. 5.0 are you really wanting to sell your camero that has been setting for a while? I have a friend at work whom is a chevrolet nut. Look forward to hearing from you.

93Yellowstang
Stacy.

·
Registered
7,607 Posts
Definitely had a great time. It was good meeting everyone and it was a blast to sit around and talk mustangs.

I'm up for getting together on a regular basis even it were more than once a month.

Keep me posted.

Brian:D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Are any of the local tracks still open on the weekend? Maybe go for a test and tune night?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey guys,
I too had a great time. I agree that when it turns a little warmer there may be more people that show up. I'm up for a once a month meeting. I don't think the tracks are open anymore until April. But we can always set up a dyno day. Let me know when everyone wants to get together again. I hope everyone had a great New Year last night. Talk to you all later.
Larry

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Alright, so when is the next meeting?? I hate that I missed this ne, and the Hogline....:D Gotta love those buffets.

We will definately have to plan one for mid-late january. Anyone game for that??

Zitelli, just e-mail me when you get settled. We'll try to hang out.

There is another guy here on the board in Knoxville. His name here is foxchassis. He has an 83 GT we have been getting parts for. I will try to get him to go to the next meeting.

How about this for a name?? East Tennessee Mustang Stable any takers on that???

·
Registered
129 Posts
If everyone is up to it we can get together on either the 19th or the 26th of Jan. I hope everyone who was at the last meeting will attend, plus the few more that didn't. Goodson and Zitellijk you both are more than welcome to come, I can't speak for everyone else, but I would like to meet more stangers. So everyone get back with me and let me know which date would be best. Later.
Larry

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm in

Just let me know where and when. I get a new chip burned Monday at True Blue Performance in NC. I am hoping that it helps a few small glitches I have with idle and shifting. Thanks for the invite Blue93stang.

Joe

www.waynesdyno.net

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Count me in for either day.

P.S. I found the guy in Knoxville that does the superchips. He works at a diesel shop on Rutledge Pike. Any of you folks ever used him? I've got a hypertech but with the recent and future mods I think I could benefit from a custom chip.

·
Registered
7,607 Posts
So, far, the 19th is cool for me.

Larry,

I still want the intakes. Just thought I'd keep you posted. I'll be able to get them by Tues the 15th. We can meet up or something.

Let me know.

Brian

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
This time I'll try and take some pictures BEFORE we go and eat. I know how hard it is to get away from the buffet!

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
The 19th looks good for me too!! I have to be at work around 6:30, so meeting sometime before that at the Buffet on chapman would be great. Is everyone cool with that??

5oh,

if you can, bring that TB and we'll discuss swapping it for money :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Everything sounds good to be the 19th. How is everyone with around 2:00 p.m. That way we would have enough time to take pics and eat. So if the time is no good for anyone let me know.

BTW- This is for everyone else other than the people that reply on this post, if you are interested in meeting up with us, you are all more than welcome to join.

And when we get together I will tell you of the dyno costs that I called on today. We can then decide if that is what everyone would like to do.

Larry

·
Registered
7,607 Posts
Guys,

The 19th sounds good to me. I may have to work early that morning until 2pm up in Gatlinburg, so, I might not be able to get there until around 4pm or so but I'll do my best. I'm not 100% that I'll be working but I'll see.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Larry, I'll get in touch with you next Tuesday.

Brian:cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hey guys , Im really going to try to make this one !!! I don't get off untill 1:00 cst so I will have to beg my boss to let me off early , So iff I can get off an hour early I should be there by 2:15 , 2:30 , can't wait ... I'll bring the ditigal camera !!!!:joy: I hope I don't eat to much..:barf:

·
Registered
129 Posts
If everything goes like last time, Billy C., then we will probably be there for a couple of hours. So whenever you can make it, would be fine. I can't say for everyone, but I look forward to meeting the new people that show up. So it will be Sat. the 19th at 2:00p.m. There is a possibility of there being atleast 3 new cars and if Goodson can get foxchassis to come along then there will be 4. Whatever happened to Coil99? Does anyone know who he is or if plans on attending? Look forward to getting together with everyone.
BTW- Brian, I will be looking to hear from you on Tuesday, about the intakes.

Larry

·
0 Posts
saturday get together

we will be there on saturday and i will try to bring a couple of more guys with me that are stangers too. look forward to seeing you there
limited edition 93 canary yellow convert.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I'm trying to talk a couple of my friends into showing up as well.
One has a 89 GT the other has a tubbed 70 Mach 1. I will see you on Saturday.

41 - 60 of 30895 Posts