Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 30895 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well guys, if Hooters isn't that good of a place to meet, then we could all meet at Great American Buffet on Chapman Hwy. How about if we meet up there at around 4:00 p.m. and Brian you just meet up there when you get off work. How does that sound? Let me know.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ya . I was afraid hooters "may" crate a problem !!! The great american sounds great !!! I love that place !!! I really don't think I can get together with you guys till the first of the year , With the holidays here Im very busy !!! Let me know guys !!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Moving to Knoxville

I'll be moving to Knoxville on 14 Jan 2002. I'm looking forward to meeting the stangers there. I'll be living in Londontown Apts.

Joe Zitelli
99 GT w/automatic tran, ATI P1SC Stage I (8psi), 2 Core Intercooler, Pro-M MAF, 255 l/hr Walbro Fuel Pump, 42lb Injectors, Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back exhaust, BBK Off-Road X-Pipes, JMS Chip, Autometer Boost Pillar Mount Gauge, Transgo shift kit
Dyno Results
???.Now???..Stock
RWHP..340.3???.212.6
RWTQ 368.8???..278.1

Best Time 1/4 mile
12.56 at 109.28mph

Installing 3.73's this week along with Powerslot rotors. 11's... here I come!

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Man that looks like some ride you got there Zitelli... I got a buddy from Cleveland Tn. that would love to see your ride. He has a blue 99GT bone stock.. for now. Seems you will be around in the area I live in. Just off of Papermill and Weisgarber. when you move into town we all should hang out!!

·
Registered
7,607 Posts
Blue,

Man, I'm sorry that I didn't get back to you about this past weekend. My alternator ended up taking a crap on me and I went ahead with a 3G. Much better now. I'm heading to Florida this coming Thursday for the holidays. Will be back the day after Xmas. We could try something that weekend?

Brian

·
Registered
129 Posts
Brian,

Sounds good to me. If the rest of the people are reading this then they are more than welcome to join. Since we both live off of Chapman why don't we meet on this side of town. How about Great American Buffet next Friday or Saturday? If you would rather hook up at a shopping center thats good too. It doesn't matter to me. Let me know.

Larry

·
Registered
128 Posts
blue93stang said:
next Friday or Saturday
I won't be able to do anything until after the first of the year...covered up w/ the holidays now. But, I'll watch this forum to see if other meets come up.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
I'm up for the Great American on Chapman Highway around 4:00p?

BTW, what do you think about starting a club? We could use it to make bulk purchases to save money. We could also meet at different tracks next year. I'd like to keep it a "family affair" but don't think that means I don't like to have fun ;) Just try to keep everything nice and friendly. I've got a website we could use to post club info, car features....etc.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Which day? Friday or Saturday? This week or next?

·
Registered
129 Posts
5oh,
Also, about starting a club, sounds good to me. All we would need to do is just get started. Figure out were we would all meet and then just do it. If anyone has any ideas, just post them. I'm sure someone will say something about it.

Larry

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I vote for Saturday @ 4:00pm at the Great American Buffet on Chapman highway.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
I like the club idea.... anyone got any ideas for a name???

I cannot make it this saturday, I will be out of town. I also work for the Vol Network so any UT basketball game times mens or womens, and I am out. I need to check the game schedule to see about other times.

·
Registered
7,607 Posts
If we're talking about 4pm on Saturday, 12/29, I'm in.

Larry- sorry, forgot that you and blue93stang were the same person. My bad....

How about Knoxville StangBangers.. Naw, need something more regional probably so we get everyone in the surrounding areas like Billy C. etc..... Um..... East Tennessee Mustangs?

Let me know about the Sat gig.

Brian:cool:

·
Registered
129 Posts
So then it's set. Saturday the 29th, at 4:00 p.m. at the Great American Buffet. Sounds good to me. So who's up to do something this weekend? BTW 5oh, I read your other post, and I know exactly how you feel. I don't never see anyone out cruisin' anymore. But let me be in my wife's car, and everyone is out. But let me know if anyone wants to hang out this weekend or during the week. I'm off work until the new year, so I would like to get out. Let me know.
BTW - I am now impressed with myself, I have figured out how people were putting those messages about their car on their posts. I never thought I would figure that out. You may now clap for me.:) Just figured I would share that with everyone.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Great American on Chapman Hwy. Sat. dec.29th correct ? Someone please e-mail me a day or two beforehand to remind me . With the holidays Im a airhead right now and would forget my head if wasn't attached !!! [email protected] thanks

Billy C:joy:

·
Registered
140 Posts
TN stangs

Glad to see you guys are in the area. I'll catch your next gathering after I get there in Jan. I just hope you have have good shops there to work on my car when I start breaking things.:evil:

Goodson. I'll let you know when I get to Town

My car is featured on www.waynesdyno.net

Joe Zitelli
99 GT w/automatic tran, ATI P1SC Stage I (8psi), 2 Core Intercooler, Pro-M MAF, 255 l/hr Walbro Fuel Pump, 42lb Injectors, Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back exhaust, BBK Off-Road X-Pipes, JMS Chip, Autometer Boost Pillar Mount Gauge, Transgo shift kit
Dyno Results
..........Now..........Stock
RWHP..340.3......212.6
RWTQ 368.8......278.1

Best Time 1/4 mile
12.56 at 109.28mph

·
Registered
129 Posts
This is just to remind everyone that on Dec. 29th (Saturday), we will be meeting up at Great American Buffet on Chapman Hwy. at 4:00 p.m. See you all then.

·
Registered
7,607 Posts
I'm back from vacation. Looking forward to meeting everyone on Sat.

Later.

Brian:joy:

21 - 40 of 30895 Posts