Ford Mustang Forums banner

30561 - 30580 of 30682 Posts

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
67 Galaxy 500. Been looking at Fairlanes and Galaxies lately but mostly 2 door fastback versions. This version just really struck me. Nice lines.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I saw a two door on one of my last routes a couple of years ago. Those are very rare cars around here.

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Wow “medium to small at the time”. I was too young to be into cars at that time.

Interesting on the LS position of the thermostat. It makes sense how you control temps with it.

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
I'd like to see the geo in the lineup between the Toyota and the Ferrari. Size comparison would be interesting. Well, that, and the fact it would be a geo beside a Ferrari. LOL

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
Regarding election stuff - we made it through 8 years of Obama. If things finalize as they are right now, we will also make it through Biden. To be sure, though, it is very disappointing.

I think if COVID hadn't happened, another four years of Trump would have been a no-brainer. Trump's biggest problem, imo, is he is a terrible communicator. Someone should have taken his social media away from him.

Reactions: MustangII460x2

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
The problem is that everyone is exposed to the evil media regularly. Too many people heard it all, and believed much of it. That and the huge voter fraud that will not be provable.

Reactions: MustangII460x2

·
Registered
35,753 Posts
"That Ferrari I bet in stock condition is fun all around, easy to park etc." LOL - I was standing right beside John when someone asked "what's it drive like?" -- John's reply - "Like a truck." BIG steering wheel because steering at low speeds VERY heavy. That car comes into its own at speeds up around 80-100 mph - that's when everything starts working right. Low speed around town, parking lots, etc....it's a bit of work. As for parking -- nothing worth that much is "easy to park." ;)

·
Registered
35,753 Posts
Actually Richard -- I don't think the country will have ever 'made it through Obama'.....the politics of identity and political correctness and the debt (then and since) is an albatross I don't think we'll ever shake off. The debt alone is going to kill us.

·
Registered
35,753 Posts
Here ya go Brian - ends in 20 minutes!

Reactions: broncobuddha

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
"That Ferrari I bet in stock condition is fun all around, easy to park etc." LOL - I was standing right beside John when someone asked "what's it drive like?" -- John's reply - "Like a truck." BIG steering wheel because steering at low speeds VERY heavy. That car comes into its own at speeds up around 80-100 mph - that's when everything starts working right. Low speed around town, parking lots, etc....it's a bit of work. As for parking -- nothing worth that much is "easy to park." ;)
Funny, I'd have loved to drive that going to college, parallel parking. I had my first car, a 4100lbs 72 Ford with no power steering. I learned to modify cars with that one. I swapped PS from a 71 Mustang, along with a 351C-4V, my first engine build. The PS was very welcome, but that car was still big, with big blind spots and no right side mirror.

The old cars had their down sides, but they were still worth all of the effort. Now we try to recreate them, but make them a little better too.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Sold. Nice looking ride.

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
I don’t think we will make it thru a Biden (Kamela) presidency. They’ve said they are going to stack the Supreme Court AND add four Senators from DC and Puerto Rico. That makes GAME OVER gents. No more will the R group EvER have power of any kind again If that happens. We will be a one party system with the pretense of an option.

This time it’s for ALL the marbles.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
We'll Trump's not done yet. He might pull something out of the hat. But 2024 would then be bad.

If Biden truly one then I accept that. Not happy about it but I accept it. Aa close a race as it was I feel Trump is in his right to request a recount.

·
Registered
35,753 Posts
Chris - they can only do all that if they have House, Senate and Presidency. So it’s all hanging on the outcome of the legal process and the Senate runoff races in GA. TONS of $ will be spent in GA during the next month and a half.

·
Registered
35,753 Posts
If Republicans hold Senate then Harris’s, uh, I mean Biden, Presidency (1st half term) will be like most of Obama’s. No legislation, rule by Executive Order.

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Soros Bloomberg and their types will be spending boo-koo bucks in GA over the next couple months indeed.

Brians right, IF Trump pulls it off we will get a real hum dinger in the office next time.

Reactions: 93Cobra#2771

·
Registered
35,753 Posts

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Nice. Thanks for that post Michael,

I just got back in Greeneville from a 2am trip to Atlanta for a 7-3pm meeting. GPS took me over to Asheville and up 26. Worst night time HEAVY rain I’ve ever driven in. Shoulda pulled over but I had too much pride.

Thankfully home safe and sound but boy I am pooped. Think I’ll sleep in tomorrow after a HOT shower tonight.

·
Registered
35,753 Posts
This one even better -- it's TECHNICAL, over an hour long. But UNBELIEVABLE......watch it. Send it around to everyone.

Glad you're home safe Chris....

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Yes, glad you made the trip safely. Driving in rain, and on roads you don;t know, is terrible; ... and more dangerous than any flu.

Did you wear a mask to keep safe?

30561 - 30580 of 30682 Posts