29801 - 29820 of 29843 Posts

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
Agree 100%

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
Am very curious to see how this shakes out. I would think security was pretty tight in that area. There has been no mention of security cameras. FBI is actually investigating. Someone is going to have a very bad day when this all shakes out.

·
Registered
1990 Ford Mustang LX 351M powered!! Project Cherry Bomb!!
70 Posts
Yeahhhhhh with all the **** going on someone really decided to be an idjit.. besides that wasn't a cool move at all even if someone was trying for a joke, really poor taste and shows how stoopid some ppl can be.. /me crawls down from my soapbox...

·
Registered
35,493 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's sad that with the state of our country right now due to the media and left agendas, that our first reaction is to claim its a racial attack all over the media outlets.
Then have to call in the FBI to investigate. To only find that there are dozens of these so called nooses on a majority of the garage doors throughout the facility that have been there since they were last there in October of 2019 if not longer .

This is the exact reaction the media is teaching us to have, rather than taking a step back thinking surely no sane American today would do something like this then look at your surroundings and reailize that the one on your door wasn't the only one that existed, and mabey you over reacted or took it out of context. We are all so sensitive What a sad state we are in right now! I might survive this ok but I really fear for my kids future!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35,493 Posts
Well said allbizns. To me the really sad part is that anything at all was said/done. Had there been an actual noose placed somewhere - quietly removing/ignoring it takes away ALL the power of whomever placed it. Making a big stink is PRECISELY what idiots who’d do such a thing are after. All quiet until AFTER it’s investigated - then go after the loonies.

The hand pulls were tied that way because there are no loose ends to tangle and because they’re secure. For cryin’ out loud...

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
We all know, though - if it had been quiet during the investigation, there would have been accusations of coverup and such.

On a side note, it’s amazing how effective crowd sourcing investigations can be sometimes. This stuff was hashed in a couple of days.

·
Registered
35,493 Posts
Well - Bubba's still out there doin' interviews. I was pulling for him as a struggling driver, but I've lost all respect. We'll see if his sponsors think the noise is worth it or not. Of course, Bubba's dad is white -- but somehow Bubba's black. I'm old and confused and male and white. WTF do I know?

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
Much like the "white hispanic" that was George Zimmerman, it makes for more interesting news and also fits the narrative that the media and other movements seem to push.

Zimmerman was mixed race as well.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Me, Myself, and Irene, where's the clip of that movie when the three babies are born, and at the party with everyone from work etc.

Reactions: 93Cobra#2771

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
I also find it Interesting that a picture of the noose has not been posted. If it is actually a noose and not just a tied loop like pics show, and others are tied the same way, I’d want that out there ASAP if I was nascar and the driver as well.

Reactions: thadude

·
Registered
1990 Ford Mustang LX 351M powered!! Project Cherry Bomb!!
70 Posts
It is interesting that NASCAR hasn't chimed in on the whole deal after the FBI's investigation. Is it because they don't wanna be dragged into this whole mess and be made to look like a bunch of white racists? Or playing the favor game with Bubba whoever he is? ( I quit following that whole mess in the 80's when they were trying to outlaw the Thunderbirds off the tracks)

·
Registered
35,493 Posts
NASCAR’s quiet because they’re hoping it will go away. What I wonder is who on the Talladega Operations team has the job of “fixing” all the garage door pulls on the rest of the garages... What a mess. I used to be a Bubba fan. Now, a good day will be when he and Kyle Bush get together and take each other out.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I also find it Interesting that a picture of the noose has not been posted. If it is actually a noose and not just a tied loop like pics show, and others are tied the same way, I’d want that out there ASAP if I was nascar and the driver as well.
It’s all a big play, the other story about noose’s turned out to be swings for kids placed there by a black man, the story says all this and ends with “the nooses are still hanging”.

There is a reason public schooling does not teach critical thinking to kids and hasn’t for decades, none of these propaganda tactics work if you can critically think.

·
Registered
35,493 Posts
Certainly now, any attempt at firing Bubba, even for crappy performance, will be met with claims of "racism". I guess that's the job security angle...

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
That looks like the pull ropes for the garage doors were too long. So they had to do something with them to be able to pull it down, and shorten the excess rope. I wouldn't have thought of tying it up in a noose, I would have probably cut some off and tied some other object to the end of the rope. I guess some "racist" must have thought it up.

Reactions: 93Cobra#2771
29801 - 29820 of 29843 Posts