Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very clean 2005 Windveil Blue W\ Black leather, Five speed with new Short Throw Shifter, 4:11 Positraction Rear End, Black Polished Spokes with Bright Rim 20” A&M Wheels wearing four month old new tires, Ford aftermarket stereo system with heavy PVC ? Console with large speakers bolted to body in trunk and what looks like two large transformers. Roush Ground Effects Kit with Grille and Spoiler. Engine bay is clean but engine will not turn over at all. Has brand new Interstate Battery and Vortex Procharger 2. Body is exceptionally clean with exception of round dent and some paint scraped off but will be repaired before anyone buys it Probably. Absolutely no rust anywhere frame or body.
Have clear clean Ga. title.
Price picked up at my location in West Ga. Area Is: $5,000.00

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
How many miles?
What is wrong with engine?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very clean 2005 Windveil Blue W\ Black leather, Five speed with new Short Throw Shifter, 4:11 Positraction Rear End, Black Polished Spokes with Bright Rim 20” A&M Wheels wearing four month old new tires, Ford aftermarket stereo system with heavy PVC ? Console with large speakers bolted to body in trunk and what looks like two large transformers. Roush Ground Effects Kit with Grille and Spoiler. Engine bay is clean but engine will not turn over at all. Has brand new Interstate Battery and Vortex Procharger 2. Body is exceptionally clean with exception of round dent and some paint scraped off but will be repaired before anyone buys it Probably. Absolutely no rust anywhere frame or body.
Interested

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Interested
interested in buying the whole car call me 774-406-7343

1 - 8 of 8 Posts