Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a few things I’m moving that was leftover from a project, and some things I removed from the car because I’m doing a motor swap.
Cobra crank in good shape, but would at least have it polished- $550. If you want it shipped I can but buyer must pay shipping.

Wiseco pistons, -6cc 3.572 bore with valve notchesPistons were used slightly, but still in good shape. Fresh top coating and gas ports. Was going to use them just got tired of waiting on them so got new ones.$500

Edelbrock vic jr intake, rails, and 6061 plenum. Runners on the intake have been smoothed out by hand. $550, buyer pays shipping.

ARP main studs and side bolts for a Romeo block. They are new never bolted down. $150.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I wish I had the coin laying around for that intake, I spent all my money mod swapping my fox.... good luck with sale.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I had the coin laying around for that intake, I spent all my money mod swapping my fox.... good luck with sale.
Thank you. Let me know if something comes up I have a little wiggle room in the price for the corral members.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts