Ford Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
unfortunatly things went way beyond being positive when the YB internet dart dealers/dartard trolls started bashing, lying, doxing, making threats of burning my house/cars down, shooting me in the head and raping my daughter just because i bought a maxx block and not a dart block from YB forum approved internet dart dealers, > all documented there <. Really pathetic that some yb forum dartard dealers are so threatened by other companys blocks that they have to Bash/Lie about other companys products on auto forums in order to sell there dart crap. With exceptions, guys involved with this dart product on forums are some of the most dishonest/disingenuous people i have ever seen. There is something really wrong with that retardo Troll or be Trolled YellowBullshat site, seems like the only way you can ever get any moderating or be banned from TOBT is bringing up/talking about Middle East Monty Mikho getting kickbacks from some of the yb forum parts peddlers pumping/selling/pushing there parts on yb and Nothing Else, Fact is, internet forum parts peddlers/builders got there own agendas. Sadly, seen this same bs parts product pushing/pumping agenda going on with other auto forums also (like on 351C.unts as an example).

Bigot Carl Hinkson, the internet forum #1 YB DART DEALER that Maliiciously posted my personal info on YB trying to do harm

Anyway funniest thing is Dart themselfs knew/said >“The failure point of the standard dart block is the main oiling hole"< adding & making new block revisions and also lowering the nickle/brinell below 220 copying/same as the maxx (from 250 brinell according to Lying cnc-carl hinkson) in there newest current offerings and yet YB dart dealers wont say anything about it LOL. I will NEVER buy anything from dart EVER because of some of these Deceitful Lying bigot/islamist/racist internet forum parts peddler/dealer low life scum that dart sells too.

We have bought a few Maxx block setups from > FPS < with NO problems, they have built hundreds of there maxx block setups with 1200hp all the way up to 1900hp with many in competition...

SM/PC 438ci-small-block-ford-with-single-turbo-makes-1000+hp

SM/PC 427ci-small-block-ford-with-twin-turbos-makes-1000+hp

1250HP MAXX FORSALE
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Where are these Maxx blocks made? Is it stateside or offshore? Stupid how internet crap like this can go to the point it did in that thread. Some people are ####ing idiots. Sorry that happened to you.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Made in China. You know, the place that makes superior parts the world over. Stop feeding the Troll folks.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
🤣 lol how wonderfull is it that you can use your China made computer/ipod to troll all your uneducated dartardo logic here EH 😂

:rolleyes: more than half the guys in this hobby would NOT be in it if it wasint for all the China cast cranks, rods, blocks, intakes, other parts :rolleyes:

you would be sitting on a milk crate with your fist up your sphincter if it wasint for the Chinaman making stuff for homes/cars/everything... so ...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Where are these Maxx blocks made? Is it stateside or offshore? Stupid how internet crap like this can go to the point it did in that thread. Some people are ####ing idiots. Sorry that happened to you.
theres more worse details to this story that i shouldint really post about as cop/lawyer here have been involved for while now because of defamation/vandalism/death threats made by some uneducated moronic dartardo trolls on YB... its Pathetic that its OK/NO PROBLEM on TOBT for these Antifa type brainwashed dartards to Maliiciously DOX making death threats on yellowbullshat, Yet guys have gotten Instantly Banned for posting Anything about Middle East Monty Mikho getting part sales kickbacks on YB... (YB, the internets #1 site for inbreeds in the hobby)

the 351 Maxx block was copied from the old out of production 9.5" > M-6010-SVO Block < (as was the dart block) and was First prototyped
cast back in 2006 by american companys RPM/FPS by a (Joint Venture) and casting cores were overseen and quality controled by them, as prototype castings were worked out changes were made to there core boxes/later castings...

> http://www.racingpartsmaximum.com/files/RPM.Blck.FlyrKRS.pdf <

> http://www.racingpartsmaximum.com/newdeveloping.html <

just like Most of the Asian Cranks & Rods out from k1tech, scat, eagle, callies, rpm, manley, lunati, cat, molnar, wiseco, ohiocrank cranks/rods (& Asian BBM FE blocks & Asian ARROW CLEV blocks), the 351MAXX block is cast by an Asian offshore OE manufacturer of engine blocks that do over 300+ Production castings for the likes of GM-General Motors, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Isuzu, Audi, Toyota, Mazda, VW, Chrysler, Fiat, Cummins, Caterpiller and many others. its cast with the same premium grade OE iron as the dart SHP, when SM/PC took over the Maxx block more core changes were made and Today! Ford guys have a decent budget WIN 9.750" deck height SuperMaxx block we can play with just like the LS 9.750" chevy guys do

also for those that dont know FACT is... > CHINA IS THE WORLDS #1 PRODUCER OF IRON ORE < the Chinese Invented Iron Casting & were the > FIRST < to cast multi ton objects long before Any white man ever did... when it comes to casting asians know what there doing.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Billet Main Caps

just wanted to repost some info here as there is so much bad info posted about block main caps...

"There is way too much BS posted by some dummies on forums about block HP rating #'s using inferior cast iron main caps...

for those wanting FACTS about main caps, seen a good vid clip with info/tech repeating what i have been told by all builders i spoke with when i was shopping for new blocks about cast iron main caps fretting/flexing/moving/walking/galling, again confirming that 4 bolt CAST IRON main caps should be upgraded to BILLET STEEL if your doing over 700+hp builds and this is coming direct from a block manufacturer."

important iron/steel main cap hp rating info at 1:55 on this manufacturers vid...
> https://redirect.viglink.com/?forma... Forum&txt=https://youtu.be/lX9OPEuEyBs?t=110 <
("World offers nodular cast iron for applications up to 750 horsepower, and billet steel that can handle 2,500-plus horsepower")

4 bolt Billet Steel Caps should be the First order of business for any/all blocks that are going to hold Big HP
> https://forums.corral.net/forums/5-...ower-can-c9-351w-block-hold.html#post17021082 <

> https://forums.corral.net/forums/5-0-5-8-engine-tech/1743185-boss-9-2-9-5-blocks-3.html#post17085977 <
Billet Steel 4 bolt caps on any high HP block are worth there weight in gold

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Cool, I have Milodon billet caps on my 400 Ford(SBF), with screw in freeze plugs too.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
its ALL about the STROKE! man

stroker cranks & short rod ratios put MORE stress on main caps... Billet is Best!

its not talked about much on this forum but again for those that dont know...

"when most all weaker cast iron caps Fail, they fail (crack/break) in saddle area inbetween the main bolts Because of the weaker inferior iron main caps flexing (made worse by stroker cranks & short rod ratios) contributing to the weaker inferior iron cap fretting/walking/galling/moving
This is where the greatest cap stress is and where the superior > Billet Steel Main Cap < wont flex/crack/break. theres hundreds of threads on forums showing this problem with inferior Cast Iron main caps with even tight interference AND even doweled cast iron caps STILL end up flexing/cracking/breaking"...

https://www.460ford.com/forum/922004-post6.html

Attachments

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
What is the going price tag on one of these 351w blocks, my plan is to put my s trim on a 351 or bigger in my sn95

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #54

Attachments

·
Registered
2,880 Posts

9.500" deck height... https://www.ebay.ca/itm/FORD-SB-B-4...-/302225978383?hash=item465e12740f&rmvSB=true

9.750" deck height... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-351W-...941439?hash=item4417da09bf:g:ap0AAOSw8BNajU9K

probably could get them a bit cheaper when they have there yearly Black Friday sales on.

What is available for an intake, with that 9.75" block? If a common spacer is available, that would be cool for any average builder. I'm just aiming at a milder 351 Clevor using 3V 208 heads and intake. I wish I had more ambitious plans or projects, but what I have is plenty for me.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #57

aluminum intake spacers/adapters like from >PME< have become the norm today on many eng's like the 351/400, another/better option
now is using some thermo plastics as they have better thermal heat insulation and some are soft enough to double/use as a gasket too ...

... Kaase used one inch thick >nylon< spacers, some of todays high temp >plastics< are also softer easier to cut/shape work with too
hopefully more of these >thermal intake spacers/adapters< will become more popular and start showing up for sale for all eng's

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
4V/TA - SC/D3 intake ports

Wow, never saw that engine Mark put together. LOVE the power and rpm band he used to get it. That thing is a beast.
the big power #'s are all in those bigger >SC/D3< head port & bigger (2.300"+) intake valve

what we really need is some more decent Budget! Larger Port (1.650" x 2.250")+ size runner intakes that can support bigger HP#'s.

hoping SM/PC will make/cast up some Affordable! larger int port >TA/D3< intakes for there clevor heads as some prices are Ridiculous!,
would like to see SM/PC redo there >FunnelWeb< svo restrictor int copy to Big Port 4V/TA-SC/D3 port size intake in a 9.5"/9.7" version...

imo, with a big ci 451/461 Clevor... a 1000HP N/A is even possible now with the old iron big port P/S 4V boss heads & tunnel rams

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #60

Attachments

41 - 60 of 64 Posts