Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
32nd International Mustang Meet
Spokane WA - September 1-5, 2011 (Labor Day Weekend)

This is going to be the best event I have ever been to. They will have drag racing, auto cross racing, a dyno, Nascar K & N Pro Series West race, the car show, and lots of other things going on. If you are planning to go and haven't got a hotel room yet I would get on now they are going fast.The place they are having the show is already full, but there are others in the same area. Here is the website with all the info.
http://http://www.inlandempiremustangclub.com/

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Already reserved, registered and paid for host hotel, show, bbq and banquet. Can't wait.

·
Registered
763 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'll be working the autocross course. My Mustang is tore apart, so I'll be a spectator and worker....

·
Registered
351 Posts
Bump. Since this is in just over a week away.

Hope to meet new people, and put faces to screen names.

·
Registered
351 Posts
This must be 93bluereef's car in the background. But I'm thinking there was one more blue coupe a little further down the line to the left also. Maybe I'll see it on the drag stip tomorrow if I get the chance to wander over to the strip from the road course.

And this is definitely wythers' car on the left:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Yup, there's the other blue coupe in the very back on the right....

·
Registered
351 Posts
Since I work at a Ford dealership, I see SN95's and S197's everyday of my life. So most of my pictures are of cars that I don't see everyday or they have something special to make them stand out to me.

One of my favorites, the King Cobra:
One in Red, and One in Brown

·
Registered
351 Posts
Cobra Jet #10

Another pic of Cobra in previous post...

I have only seen these in magazines, and I've always thought they were ugly. But they were impressive in person

One of my dream cars....

Boss 429

Boss 302 that raced in SCCA

The sign in the window made this one stand out...

A coworker's Mustang

·
Registered
351 Posts
wythers, how did you do in the drags? I saw your car go through the Autocross pits a few times when I was working the road course at the finish of the Autocross...

·
Registered
754 Posts
Man, wish i could have gone up there. Looks like there was a lot of cool stuff, especially with all the different racing.

They are running 'street legals' drags at Renegade in Yakima this weekend. will be there saturday.

·
Registered
351 Posts
That's one of the covers I have to pull off brand new Fords when I do PDI's as they come off the trailer....

·
Registered
656 Posts
Yes that was a GREAT car show!!! I drove my 94 1600 miles round trip to attend that!! From Grants Pass Oregon to Spokane by way of Seattle to see my daughter & family...So many neat cars I never got bored one minute but I never thought about anyone else from this site being there! Bummer just dumb I guess..(me that is)

My car ran great all across Washington through Moses Lake etc...I got a ton of comments everywhere we stopped & almost as many challenges to race... had a bit of fun with a SS 396 chevelle...I lost of course but my buddies supercharged Roush sure didn't!! LOL...ever see a chevy driver throw up his hands in disgust as he watched the Roush disappearing? Worth a million bucks!

Oh yeah, I took a Third Place Honorable Mention in my class! Totally unexpected & a real thrill....a nice engraved glass plaque is now sitting on my mantle! The weather sure was great! Hot even...cruised Couer D' Lene & had a blast!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts