Ford Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
I don't have a problem with EFI at all. If anything the data-logging capabilities are a major plus. But then again, I did not do a "budget" EFI and half-ass the install.

Reactions: kjb302ho

·
Registered
1985 Mustang GT
183 Posts
You think that the b cam will out perform a cam that's ground for a particular application? Just asking, I don't know for a fact.
I’m just messing around Bubba. The reality is the B cam is old technology in a new world. You put it in your build you can expect it to perform and drive as such. Unless it’s all you have ever wanted or you are going for a retro build. To spend $300 on a alphabet cam on summit is the biggest waste of money I couldn’t even begin to comprehend.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I’m just messing around Bubba. The reality is the B cam is old technology in a new world. You put it in your build you can expect it to perform and drive as such. Unless it’s all you have ever wanted or you are going for a retro build. To spend $300 on a alphabet cam on summit is the biggest waste of money I couldn’t even begin to comprehend.
Nothing wrong with having some fun.

·
USAF retired
9,347 Posts
My car picked up a 1/10th just carrying a B-cam box in the trunk.

Reactions: 64Cometkid

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Don't stop, you're the "straight-man"

Attachments

Reactions: Mikes85&99

·
USAF retired
9,347 Posts
You really have to learn the difference between humor and actual advice.
I've maintained for awhile now the interwebs needs a standard sarcasm font.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I think that we all need to get back to what this forum was set up for, the exchanging of knowledge and experience of the mustang. Insults, name calling has no place here. I can understand having fun and joking around. Now let's get back on track and enjoy our car's.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
I think that we all need to get back to what this forum was set up for, the exchanging of knowledge and experience of the mustang. Insults, name calling has no place here. I can understand having fun and joking around. Now let's get back on track and enjoy our car's.
Frankly kid. You haven't been here long enough to lecture anyone. Do it your way and this place will go the way of Herdcore50.

·
Registered
1985 Mustang GT
183 Posts
Bubba as much as you can aggravate me, I don’t think you’re so bad. BUT our freedom of speech applies here as well. Don’t let it go the way of the dinosaurs like many people these days wish it would. Thicker skin is the solution, not restricted speech. Remember sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I agree but I would make it an all UPPERCASE font. That way we could treat it the same way, skip it and ignore it.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Bubba as much as you can aggravate me, I don’t think you’re so bad. BUT our freedom of speech applies here as well. Don’t let it go the way of the dinosaurs like many people these days wish it would. Thicker skin is the solution, not restricted speech. Remember sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.
Thanks

41 - 60 of 80 Posts