Ford Mustang Forums banner

81 - 100 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Worked on this headache over the weekend. Glad it's done.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Here is a good before and after. I just ordered Eibach springs. I don't like the MM springs that are in the car.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Thanks. I appreciate it. Next is to change springs (they are on order) and then change torque converter. Oh...and to strip and repaint the hood. Trust me. That is a must.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Got my Eibach Pro Kit springs installed today. The tool from Maximum Motorsport to install the front springs is amazing! It cut my swap time in half....easily.

Here is the car before..

and after...

The front dropped a good bit, the rear is about the same as it was with the maximum motorsport springs that were in there. Ride quality is very good. I use these springs a lot and I like the way they ride.

Reactions: BlackBettyFox91

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah, it looks a lot better, great progress man! This car is a sweet ride, I remember both me and my mate from DSRLeasing were looking up to it when we were in college. Epic ride :)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
These finally came in

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Husky 30 gal 155 psi compressor. Hvlp gravity feed gun from Amazon and lots of plastic to cover stuff.........

·
Registered
402 Posts
Awesome work as always, all of your cars look great! I've always been envious of your abilities to make such great progress on the work you do. I on the other hand take forever...

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Thanks. I usually have to get stuff done while my wife is away on trips. It gives me the pressure to finish things quickly. It keeps me moving.....

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
So, when we finally get our cars "done", what do we do? Yes, rip them apart again haha. I just pulled my trans and installed a silverfox valve body and an edge racing 2500 stall converter. Hopefully will have it back together tomorrow.

Reactions: thenemesis

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Got it all back together. Installed the trans, by myself, on my back with a friken floor jack (haha). That beast is heavy. Everything went well, but had to chase down a leak which ended up being my dipstick tube. Put on a new o ring an some rtv around it and the leak is gone. I love the converter, and the valve body. Car feels and shifts great.

Reactions: thenemesis

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nice work and awesome car with an awesome story. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Mstng93SSP

·
Registered
226 Posts
Awesome story, but even more awesome is how the car looks now! Great work. That Royal Blue and the machined Terminator wheels are a winning combo for sure.

Reactions: Mstng93SSP
81 - 100 of 114 Posts