Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The system is a year and a half old being exact. It was purchased new and installed on the car and ran it for less then 50 miles on a garage kept car. Removed the system about 4 months ago. Recently decided to go a different route .something easier to get some help with locally I'm ready to dive further into the tuning world .no around here runs pro-m.so I'm looking for a holley terminator kit 7 inch or bigger dash. maybe another holley syetem
all the sensors and distributor ready to run a turbo set up .2200$ plus shipping and pay pal fees .for a efi intake converted to carb with elbow and tb ready to run or a holley systemax intake. Intake and 1600 cash will work also thanks buyer will pay shipping and pay pal fees

·
Registered
212 Posts
This was in a 1989? What issues did you have tuning it? I thought the Pro M system you didn't have to do much tuning if any at all.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I'm leaning towards .for sure ..anybody I have a pro m turbo set up I'm wondering how everything is plumbed

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
You're better off trying to learn the ProM. I have the Terminator X and it sucks, just sayin.
You're one of the few that seems to dislike the terminator x. What sucks about it?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts